Sunday, September 7, 2014

Inspiration

 #churchFortheStreet



"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"

       - Mark Twain


Last week, I was disappointed. While driving with my colleague at Hexavia, we saw a client on nice Tuxedos and tie, he was fighting with a scraggly looking bus conductor. Should I stop to help?


HexavianSundayTweetSeries: #churchForTheStreets (an unconventional and subtle approach to reaching the. ""unchurched").. Follow @hexavia for more tweets

Today we are talking about :
Dealing with challenged people

Wait a second, you're quick to quote the bible and say "He that is in you is greater than he that is in the world" right?... so why stoop so low to fight 4 by 4 wars with 2 by 2 people?
 Oga, abeg let it go!

I love to fight, anyone who's seen my library knows I love war books, I'm a strategist..

Yes, I am a fighter for I know that life is a war. But I also know that it's a war made up of a series of battles. And most times you have to on purpose lose some battle, just to win the war!


One of my dad's favorite song is a Kenny Rogers song titled Coward of the County. it says " son you don't always have to fight to be a man".



In 2001 the then rising young Jay-Z said,
"A wise man once told me never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who" -Jay-z
(In the song TakeOver, a response to Nas).


Tough times don't last, but tough people do.


TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST
Please whenever you're angry, first walk away. Whenever you are pained, or you feel weak, remember what and those who made you strong & whenever you start to doubt yourself, remember those who believe in you.  We are one of those people.



We are Hexavia!
Go further ahead

 #churchFortheStreet, a Sunday tweet series by : Eizu,©Hexavia!

Business. Strategy. Branding. Training. Projects. Masterclass
Visit www.hexavia.net


Follow @hexavia and @uwaomaeizu on twitter and retweet more #churchForTheStreets

  Share if you find useful.