Saturday, May 16, 2015

How to Change Profile Picture on WhatsApp without Cropping

As a very Tall Guy , I find it annoying that each time I want to change profile picture on WhatsApp , I will have to crop out my Nice shoes just so that my picture fits into WhatsApp. I became fed up and decided to find a solution to this. Luckily for me , I meet Whatscrop.


Whatscrop is an app that saves you the stress of cropping your profile pic on WhatsApp. This app automatically resizes your picture to fit the size of WhatsApp , so you don’t need to crop.
Whatscrop
Once you’ve selected and resized your picture you can upload it to WhatsApp by clicking upload button.
Whatscrop Upload Button

Whatscrop is free to download but there is also a Pro Version with extra features. Download it Here

No comments:

Post a Comment